RIGHT LEADER, RIGHT NOW.
Aaron built a career of service, starting when he founded the national nonprofit Jumpstart out of his dorm room, which to date has helped college kids earn over $200 million in scholarships.
- As a state legislator, Aaron was always more interested in finding common-sense solutions than playing political games and:
- Helped secure millions in funding to get teachers professional support for distance learning
- Led the fight for community college scholarships to help Arizonans move from unemployment into the workforce
- Secured $5,000 grants to help our small businesses get through the pandemic
- Defended every Arizonan’s right to vote and the public’s confidence in fair, honest election results
Aaron was the first candidate in the gubernatorial race to announce the historical record of $1.1 million raised from donors alone.
Aaron Lieberman came into the state legislature armed with a life-long commitment to service and fearless approach to problem-solving. Now he wants to bring that same results-oriented focus and track record of success to the governor’s office. But he needs your help to get on the ballot.
Visit aaron4az.com for more information